material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
foil in thin strips; ejected into the air as a radar countermeasure
be silly or tease one another;
"After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- The girl is winnowing the chaff from the corn.
- An old bird is not to be caught with chaff.
- They are sorting out the wheat from the chaff.
- We often chaff him for his fear of his wife.
- The boys chaff the french boy about his mistake in speaking English.
- chaff blower 穎糠吹送器
- chaff scale 黑點蚧
- saturation chaff 飽和干擾
- chaff riddle 穎糠篩
- chaff dispenser 箔條投放器
- chaff simulator 箔條模擬器
- chaff cloud 涂覆金屬紙帶云,箔條...
- chaff dropping 散布金屬帶
- chaff cutter 飼料切割機
- active chaff 有源干擾物
- chaff device 誘騙裝置,雷達干擾裝...
- chaff return 箔條反射
- chaff dipole 箔條偶極子
- chaff slicer 鍘草機
- a grain of wheat in a bushel of chaff 毫無結果
- be caught with chaff 易受欺騙(易于上當)...
- sift the wheat from the chaff 分清良莠
- separate the wheat from the chaff 分清良莠