- vi. 犯錯,做錯事 make a mistake
to make a mistake or be incorrect
wander from a direct course or at random;
"The child strayed from the path and her parents lost sight of her"
"don't drift from the set course"
- Instead, the policy maker may decide to err on the side of safety.
- They know to err oneself, alarmed, you see me, I see you, how is knowing good.
- She would not err in any way, if she could help it.
- To err is human.
- He erred from the right path.
- Medieval scientists erred in supposing that the sun moved around the earth.
- err rarely 很少出錯
To come to the bosom of her Church as an erring but beloved child.出自： G. B. Shaw