- vt. 摘錄；提??；拔出；榨出；選取
- [計算機] 提取.
- n. 摘錄；精華；榨出物
- vt. (費力地)拔出,抽出 pull or take out, especially with effort or difficulty
- vt. 提取,榨出 remove with a machine or instrument or by chemical means
- [C]摘錄,引用 a passage of written or spoken matter that has been taken from a longer work
- [U][C]提煉物,濃縮物 a product obtained by extracting
a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
a passage selected from a larger work;
"he presented excerpts from William James' philosophical writings"
remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense;
"extract a bad tooth"
"take out a splinter"
"extract information from the telegram"
get despite difficulties or obstacles;
"I extracted a promise from the Dean for two new positions"
deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning);
"We drew out some interesting linguistic data from the native informant"
extract by the process of distillation;
"distill the essence of this compound"
separate (a metal) from an ore
obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action;
"Italians express coffee rather than filter it"
take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
calculate the root of a number
- She extracted passages for the students to translate.
- She extracted a small notebook from her handbag.
- He tried to extract his pole from the mud.
- It takes a major operation to extract money from a minor poet.
- Bratti means to extract the utmost possible amount of pleasure.
- I would like to quote two extracts from the book.
- The following extract is taken from her new novel.
- Cooperating with the extract liquid, the result is better.
- Moisture dry skin with natural ingredients, apricot kemel oil and dewberry extract.
- The dentist extracted her wisdom tooth.
- We can extract oil from shale.
- Language teachers often extract examples from dictionaries.
- He always manages to extract some humor from every situation.
- These are all extracts from the long poem.
- The article was choice extract from her writings.
- He likes drinking lemon extract.
- Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the milk shake.
- meat extract 肉汁
- extract from 從…摘錄
The extract of all is, that he was chosen by the People and Parliament.出自： N. Bacon
Putting the hand in the pocket and extracting it clutch'd.出自：Measure for Measure , Shakespeare
Jacob..extracts a horseshoe from the fire.出自： S. Kingsley
He extracted a battered packet of Gold Flake from the breast pocket of his shirt.出自： E. J. Howard
- ☆ 15世紀晚期進入英語，直接源自古典拉丁語的extractus(extrahere的過去分詞）：ex （出來） + trahere(取出)，意為取出來。