remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
get despite difficulties or obstacles
deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
extract by the process of distillation
separate (a metal) from an ore
obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
calculate the root of a number
- A new extracting agent of piperidine derivant was synthesized.
- Among them the extracting temperature were the predominant factor.
- The study is extracting phospholipid from rape oil.
- You run this file in extracting all of them in compressed form.
- Extracting fossil fuels despoils the landscape.
- We had difficulty in extracting the metal from the ore.
- extracting force 抽吸力度
- extracting level 采掘水平
- extracting agent 萃取劑,提取劑...
- extracting forceps 拔牙鉗
- extracting jaw 取出爪,取料夾...
- extracting roots 開方
- door-extracting machine 啟爐門機
- nail extracting forceps 拔指甲鉗
- extracting tower 萃取塔
- tendon extracting forceps 肌腱提出鉗
- extracting solution 提取液
- extracting groove 子彈底槽
- extracting machine 軋液機,絞榨機,提取...