powerful and effective language;
"his eloquence attracted a large congregation"
"fluency in spoken and written English is essential"
"his oily smoothness concealed his guilt from the police"
skillfulness in speaking or writing
the quality of being facile in speech and writing
- He speaks English and French with equal fluency.
- Fluency in spoken English is a major requirement.
- He speaks English with great fluency.
- This will improve the pupils fluency of reading.
The genuine sweetness and musical fluency of his best lyrics.出自： J. W. Ebsworth
Thanks to his fluency in French and German he was able..to make his ideas known.出自： J. Barzun
- eloquence 雄辯
- facility 設備
- smoothness 柔滑
- ease 容易
- confidence 信任
- glibness 口若懸河
- volubility 健談
- articulateness articulate的名...
- disfluency 不流利