a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
a person with unusual sexual tastes
an eccentric idea
a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation;
"there are still a few kinks to iron out"
form a curl, curve, or kink;
"the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
- The water hose had a kink in it.
- He's got a few kinks in his personality, if you ask me.
- He had a kink about it.
- There are still a few kinks to be worked out of the plan before we start production.
- Keep the wire stretched tight don't let it kink.
- Be careful not to kink the hemp rope.
A special planning technique that takes the kink out of curls.出自：Hairdo Ideas
The river kinks violently in a right angle then gets back on course again.出自： W. Golding