- n. 行軍；行進；游行示威；穩步前進；進行曲
- v. 行進；前進；進發；使同行；游行示威
- n. 三月
- [U][C]三月 the third month of the year, next after February
- vi. 進軍; 行進 walk with a regular, especially forceful, step like a soldier
- vt. & vi. (使)前進 (cause sb to) march
- [C]行進,行軍,前進,進軍 action of marching; progress when marching advance
- [C]行程 the distance covered while marching in a certain period of time
- [C]游行 procession from one place to another by many people, especially as a protest
- [C]進行曲 piece of music written for marching to
the month following February and preceding April
the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind);
"it was a long march"
"we heard the sound of marching"
a steady advance;
"the march of science"
"the march of time"
a procession of people walking together;
"the march went up Fifth Avenue"
district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area;
"the Welsh marches between England and Wales"
genre of music written for marching;
"Sousa wrote the best marches"
a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture
march in a procession;
"They processed into the dining room"
force to march;
"The Japanese marched their prisoners through Manchuria"
walk fast, with regular or measured steps; walk with a stride;
"He marched into the classroom and announced the exam"
"The soldiers marched across the border"
march in protest; take part in a demonstration;
"Thousands demonstrated against globalization during the meeting of the most powerful economic nations in Seattle"
"She parades her new husband around town"
cause to march or go at a marching pace;
"They marched the mules into the desert"
lie adjacent to another or share a boundary;
"Canada adjoins the U.S."
"England marches with Scotland"
- Not a single man fell out in the long march.
- The army was now on the march to Shanghai.
- Science is on the march.
- The peace march attracted a large turnout.
- The shower being over, we continued to march.
- The troops marched on.
- The teacher marched the children out to the playground.
- This term will begin on March 1st.
- March 8 is International Woman's Day.3
- They returned from Beijing to Haikou on Mar. 19.
- Have you got two double rooms for March 1st, and 2nd?
- I'd like to reserve a large corner room for the night of March 7,8, and 9th.
- March winds and April showers bring forth May flowers.
- Quick march!
- After a rest, they marched on.
- She was very angry and marched out of the room.
- They marched onward.
- The men marched shoulder to shoulder.
- We marched for several days and reached Gequ River.
- The soldiers are marching well today.
- The boy told them the troops had marched by.
- They marched into the city at dawn.
- The workers marched in procession to the square.
- The groups are marching in procession.
- We formed lines to march in procession onto the platform.
- The soldiers marched along the road.
- The brave soldiers were marching on against the enemy's bullets.
- The aggressor troops marched into the neighbouring country on the pretext of searching for their missing soldier.
- No one can stop us from marching to the four modernizations.
- Demonstrators marched through the street.
- They marched ten miles with nothing to eat.
- The army has marched 40 miles today.
- In the city, more than 30,000 people marched, protesting violence.
- The officer marched his soldiers away.
- They marched the prisoner away.
- The police marched him off to prison.
- With the help of the village residents, he marched the man off to the local public security station.
- The little boy behaved badly, so his mother marched him up to bed.
- The prisoners of war were marched off to the company headquarters.
- They made several night marches during army training.
- Scouts were sent out to discover the enemy's line of march.
- It's a march of ten miles.
- The soldiers were making triumphal march through the city.
- The march should reach the outskirts of London on May 27th.
- The band played a march.
- Soldiers like military marches.
- mad as a March hare
像三月里野兔般瘋狂 completely insane
- march past (v.+adv.)
檢閱時列隊行進 march in a ceremony past an officer
A division of soldiers who won honour for their bravery in the last war will march past during this afternoon's ceremony.
- on the march
行進,行軍; 在發展中 marching ahead; advancing
- the march of
穩步的發展或前進 the steady development or onward movement of sth
- march hand in hand 手挽手前進
- march well 列隊行進很整齊
- march aimlessly 盲目進軍
- march arduously 奮勇前進
- march briskly 步伐輕快
- march cautiously 謹慎行事
- march dramatically 顯著地進行
- march endlessly 無窮發展
- march fruitlessly 無效地進行
- march leisurely 從容開展
- march magnificently 壯觀地前進
- march monotonously 單線行進
- march morosely 進展緩慢
- march pompously 自負地進行
- march slowly 緩慢地行進
- march steadily 穩步前進
- march tirelessly 堅韌不拔地前進
- march uninterruptedly 不停地前進
- march away 離開,出發
- march the prisoner away 把犯人押走
- march by 走過
- march off 列隊離去
- march war prisoners off to prison 押送戰俘去監獄
- march on 行進,前進
- march out 列隊出去,出發
- march past 以分列式行進,走過
- march up and down 踱來踱去
- march against 向…推進,向…行進
- march against the enemy 向敵人進軍
- march along the highway 沿公路行進
- march at double-quick 跑步前進
- march at ease 常步前進
- march from...to... 從…行進至…
- march from the barracks to the parade ground 從營房齊步走到練兵場
- march from victory to victory 節節勝利
- march in fours 四人一排行進
- march in procession 列隊行進
- march into 行進,進入
- march into a city 開進城
- march into town 行軍進城
- march on 向…方向進軍
- march on a fortress 向要塞進軍
- march on the next town 向下一個城鎮進軍
- march out of a fortress 撤離要塞
- march through 行經…
- march through the streets 列隊經過街道
- march to 向…方向進軍
- march to a tune on the bugle 和著軍號的節拍前進
- march towards 向…方向進軍
- march with a red flag at one's head 打著紅旗行進
- command march 統帥行軍
- direct march 指引進程
- extend march 擴大進程
- follow the march of events 跟上局勢的發展
- force march 加快進程
- have a long march 走很長的路
- make march 行軍
- make a full day's march 走了一整天的路
- resume one's march 繼續行軍
- review the march 檢閱游行
- steal a march on sb 偷偷地搶在某人的前面
- beat a march on one's drum 擊鼓奏出進行曲
- compose a march 創作進行曲
- play a march 演奏進行曲
- strike up a march 奏起進行曲
- bloody march 血染征途
- cautious march 謹慎的行軍
- circuitous march 曲折的前進
- disorderly march 混亂的行軍
- double march 跑步走
- dreadful march 可怕的行進
- dreary march 憂郁的行進
- endless march 無盡的行程
- forced march 強行軍,兼程行軍
- forward march 發展
- fruitless march 無結果的行軍
- general march 全面進軍
- hobbling march 躊躇不前
- inevitable march 必然的進展
- long march 長途行軍
- measureless march 不可估量的進展
- rapid march 急行軍
- severe march 艱難的歷程
- silent march 沉默的行軍
- slow march 慢慢的前進
- steady march 有規律的行程
- stormy march 風雨旅程
- victorious march 勝利的進軍
- dead march 葬禮進行曲
- famous march 有名的進行曲
- statelymarch 莊嚴的進行曲
- tediousmarch 冗長乏味的進行曲
- death march 死亡行軍
- funeral march 葬禮進行曲
- hunger march 反饑餓游行
- military march 軍樂進行曲
- peace march 爭取和平的游行
- wedding march 婚禮進行曲
- after march 行軍之后
- at slow march 緩慢行進
- in the march of time 隨著時光的流逝
- on the march 在行軍中,在進行中
- education on the march 發展中的教育
- with the march of time 隨著時光的流逝
I was a problem for her..in the course of her march towards some goal.出自： A. West
The enemy of the conventional is not ideas but the march of events.出自： J. K. Galbraith
Harry's quick sketch of the march of history.出自： H. Jacobson
The frontiers of Dakota, Montana and Washington march with the Canadian dominion.出自：Times
The Ainsty country proper which marches the Branham Moors on the western end.出自： M. Borwick
Near to where..the Ten Thousand marched down from the mountains.出自： R. Macaulay
He had difficulty keeping step when his company..marched to music.出自： P. F. Boller
- March指公歷一年中的第三個月份,農歷中的3月是the third moon。
- march的基本意思是“前進”“使前進”。作“前進”解時,常用于部隊行軍,有時也可用于指示威隊伍的“游行”; 作“使前進”解時,常用于押送犯人等。
- march既可用作不及物動詞,也可用作及物動詞。用作及物動詞時,接名詞或代詞作賓語; march用作不及物動詞時,后跟表示具體多遠的名詞性短語作狀語。
- march可接away, in, into, off, down, up等表示前進的方向。
- ☆ 15世紀初期進入英語，直接源自古法語的marcher，意為行軍，行走；最初源自古法語的marchier，意為跨越。
- walk n.