- v. 拖曳；攪亂；推諉；洗牌；移來移去
- n. 洗牌；攪亂；拖著腳走；搪塞
the act of mixing cards haphazardly
walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet;
"from his shambling I assumed he was very old"
walk by dragging one's feet;
"he shuffled out of the room"
"We heard his feet shuffling down the hall"
move about, move back and forth;
"He shuffled his funds among different accounts in various countries so as to avoid the IRS"
mix so as to make a random order or arrangement;
"shuffle the cards"
- The prisoners shuffled along the corridor and into their cells.
- Don't shuffle the papers together.
- Don't shuffle, give me a clear answer.
- He tries to shuffle his work off onto others.
- Who is going to shuffle?
- He will shuffle the deck and deal the cards.
- It is bad to shuffle your TV set often.
- Give the cards a good shuffle.
- On his desk was a shuffle of papers.
- The old man walked with a shuffle.
- shuffle off 擺脫(拖著腳步走開)...
- shuffle exchange network 清洗交換網絡...
- shuffle out of 笨拙地脫下
- shuffle through 馬虎地做
- perfect shuffle 全混洗
- shuffle washer 振動式清洗機...
- shuffle box 換氣箱
- space shuffle 航天飛機
- exon shuffle 外顯子調動, 外顯子...
- shuffle bar 活動板或桿
- reshuffle 重新洗牌
- shuffle off this mortal coil 擺脫塵世的煩惱...
- shuffle cards 洗牌
- shuffle the cards 進行角色大調動(改變...
- lose in the shuffle 在混亂中遺漏掉...
- shuffle up 草草作成
- shuffle off one's mortal coil 擺脫塵世的煩惱...
He crossed the floor..with an old man's shuffle.出自： K. Waterhouse
I..hear the shuffle of your footsteps.出自： J. M. Coetzee
He had shuffled in this letter among other papers.出自： W. Robertson
They had been shuffled into their places by..accident.出自： M. Arnold