a human being;
"there was too much for one person to do"
- The camera filmed someone leaping into the house.
- Someone tried to poison our dog.
- I seem to hear someone knocking at the door.
- pat someone on the back 贊美某人
- frighten someone out of his wits 嚇得某人驚惶失措...
- mop the floor with someone 把某人打得大敗...
- put someone on his mettle 考驗某人
- meet someone halfway 妥協
- hold someone up to mockery 嘲笑某人
- put someone on <口>欺騙
- beat someone to it 打勝
- bring someone to his knees 迫使某人屈膝、屈服...
- swear an accusation against someone 控告某人并發誓該項控...
- give someone a piece of one's mind 責備某人
- give someone the benefit of the doubt 對某人之嫌疑做善意解...
- see someone hanged first 叫某人見鬼去...
- have one's knife in someone 對某人表示怨恨老想傷...
- make game of someone 參照 game
- lead someone down the garden path 誘騙(某人)
- not put it past someone 相信某人會做出...
- set someone back on his heels knock some...
- slip something over on someone slip one o...
- treat someone like dirt 把某人看得一文不值...