- [C] 起義,暴動 a rebellion;revolt
organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another
- The uprising is just like a mighty storm.
- The Nanchang Uprising marked a new stage for the revolution.
- The reactionary regime was thrown down by an armed uprising .
- One was a lifelike dragon and the other an uprising phoenix.
- He saw vaguely the ship he have deserted uprising before him.
- The reactionary regime was thrown down by an armed uprising.
The great communistic uprising under Wat Tyler in 1381.出自： M. Pattison