turned or twisted toward one side;
"a...youth with a gorgeous red necktie all awry"
"his wig was, as the British say, skew-whiff"
inclined to shake as from weakness or defect;
"a rickety table"
"a wobbly chair with shaky legs"
"the ladder felt a little wobbly"
"the bridge still stands though one of the arches is wonky"
- The bridge still stands though one of the arches is wonky.
- A new study found that headphone ear buds can make pacemaker a bit wonky.
- The only potential hiccup is his wonky pinkie.
- She still feels a bit wonky after her accident.
- I'm not crossing that bridge. It looks pretty wonky.